Employee dies of electrocution

Hyderabad: In an incident which occurred in Nacharam area, a man died of electrocution.

According to the details of the incident, Fani Kumar (20), a native of Bihar was an employee of a private company. He was attending to electrical work of the company at the second floor of its office. Accidentally, he came in contact with a high power electric wire and died on the spot.

Police Nacharam registered a case and started investigation.

MS Education Academy

[source_without_link]Siasat News[/source_without_link]

Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News
Back to top button