Fire breaks out at a quarantine centre in Visakhapatnam

According to police, the fire occurred due to a short circuit in the computer block.

Visakhapatnam: A fire broke out at a quarantine centre in a private college campus in Kommadi area of Visakhapatnam on Monday night.

According to police, the fire occurred due to a short circuit in the computer block.

“There was a short circuit in a computer block. Police and fire department rushed to the spot and shifted the patients. The fire is under control. The probe is underway,” police said.

Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News
Back to top button