• Latest
  • Share
  • Comments
  • Top Stories
  • Trending

Fire breaks out at club in Juhu

Fire breaks out at club in Juhu

Mumbai: A fire broke out on the premises

of Juhu Gymkhana, a club in suburban Juhu, on Saturday night, a civic official said.

There were no reports of casualties, he said.

The fire broke out around 9.30 pm on the second floor of the Gymkhana. Fire brigade vehicles were rushed to the spot and it was soon doused, the official added.

Cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained, he said.


Get the latest updates in Hyderabad City News, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Politics and Top Stories on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. You can also download our app for Android and iOS.


Go back to top