• Top Stories
  • Popular
  • People Also Viewed
  • Related News
  • Poll
  • Share
  • Comments

Fire breaks out in kitchen of residential building in Mumbai

Fire breaks out in kitchen of residential building in Mumbai

Mumbai: A fire broke out in a kitchen in Mahada Shantivan building situated in Millat Nagar, Mumbai on Thursday.

The fire had erupted in the seven-storey building today and two fire engines were immediately rushed to the spot to douse the fire.

Later, two small hydraulic hose lines of two motor pumps and a 3 BA set were used to extinguish the fire.

Further details regarding the incident are awaited .

People Also Viewed

Go back to top