New Delhi: Kotak Mahindra Group (Kotak) has invited applications from school and college students who have lost a primary earning member of their family due to COVID-19, to help them continue with their education from Class 1 to diploma and graduation level courses.
Kotak Mahindra Group (Kotak), under its CSR initiative Kotak Shiksha Nidhi, started applications in September 2021. The last date to apply is March 31, 2022.
- Loss of both parents due to COVID-19
- Loss of one of the parents due to COVID-19
- Loss of primary earning member of the family (other than parents) due to COVID-19
- Applicants must be school- or college-going students aged between age 6 to 22 years i.e., class 1 to diploma or graduation course
- For minor applicant (under 18 years): Minor applicant’s Aadhaar card along with identity proof of the parent/guardian of the minor applicant: Aadhaar card, voter identity card, driving locense, PAN card.
- For applicants over 18 years: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity card, Driving License, PAN card.
- Current academic year admission proof such as fee receipt/ bonafide letter/institution ID card/admission letter and mark sheet of previous class grade (optional)
- Death certificate of primary earning member(s), parent, parents
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 such as hospital receipt, doctor prescription, COVID-19 test report, medical bills for COVID-19 medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.
- Reference from two (2) persons who are aware of the family’s crisis (can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.), if required
- Bank account details of the applicant, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is above 18 years.
- Bank account details of the applicant’s parent or guardian, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is a minor
- Passport size photograph of the applicant and the guardian.
For more details visit the official website.