‘Abdullah would rise before Fajr (dawn) each morning and rush to the Mosque to offer the prayer. He would return to the Mosque for Maghrib (sunset) and ‘Ishaa’ (evening) prayers as well. He read the Quran daily. He studied other Islamic books in his spare time. He spent much of his free time with his family and took his role as the spiritual leader in his home quite seriously.
- ● Evaluate yourself regularly to make certain you are doing all that you can spiritually.
- ● Perform your daily prayers punctually each day.
- ● Read the Quran regularly, with an effort to truly understand what you are reading.
- ● Seek knowledge regularly, religious and other, through books, CDs/tapes, classes and lectures.
- ● Keep company with righteous people.
- ● Have confidence in your faith and, more importantly, in Allah Almighty.
- ● Regularly spend some time alone in contemplation and worship.