New Delhi: The Ministry of Human Resource and Development has announced the Turkish Scholarship.
The Turkey Scholarship program offers a range of programs including undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and research. It also gives language education opportunities in the most prestigious universities in Turkey for international students and researchers.
The scholarship will be awarded by the Republic of Turkey for the year 2020.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.turkiyeburslari.gov and the last date to submit the application is 20 Feb 2020.
Applicants will need to submit the following documents along with their application:
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and un-certified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YOS etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university and program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)