Crime and Accident

2 brothers dead, mother injured in cylinder blast

2 brothers dead, mother injured in cylinder blast

Hyderabad: Two brothers died after a cooking gas cylinder exploded in a house in the neighbouring district of Yadadri during the wee hours of Monday.

Police told that the incident occurred at 12:30 am on Monday at Raegiri village of Bhongir Mandal as a result Venkat Reddy 50 and Prabhakar Reddy 43 died. Their mother was seriously injured in the accident and was rushed to a government hospital in Secunderabad.

During primary investigation it was revealed that the accident occurred to due to gas leak however police is probing the matter on all angles.