AIIMS Bhopal invites Online applications from the eligible candidates for Group B Non-teaching vacancy post of Senior Nursing Officer and Nursing Officer on Direct Recruitment Basis. The last date for registration of online applications is 6th March 2018.
Name of Post
No of Vacancies
Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-I)
21 to 35 Years
₹ 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay ₹ 4800/-
Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II)
21 to 30 Years
₹ 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay ₹ 4600/-
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-I) ->
(1) B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University; (OR) B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University.
(2) Registered as Nurses & Nurse & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council.
(3) Experience – 03 Years’ experience as Staff Nurse Grade-II after B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) in a minimum 200 bedded Hospital/ Healthcare Institute.
Nursing Officer ->
(1) (a) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;or B.Sc. (Post-certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University; (b) Registered as Nurses & Nurse & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council. (OR)
(2) (a) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized institute / Board or Council; (b) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council. (c) Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
How to Apply: The aspiring applicants in all respect can submit their application through online mode only. The last date for submission of online registration is 06/03/2018 Midnight.
The applicants shall send the duly filled and signed hardcopy of the submitted online application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificates and other relevant testimonials by speed post/ registered post only to “The Administrative Officer All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (M.P.)” on or before 20/03/2018 (Tuesday) up to 05:00 PM.
The envelope containing the hardcopy of application form must be super-scribed as ‘Application for Direct Recruitment Group ‘B’ post of ____’.