Steaming hot ‘aloo masala poori’ is a perfect serve for breakfast or dinner which tastes super delicious.
Wheat flour – 3 cups
Potato – 3 boiled
Green coriander – 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
Salt – to taste
Coriander powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Carom seeds (ajwain) – 1/2 tsp
Oil – for frying
- To prepare aloo masala pooris, take wheat flour.
- Add the peeled and grated boiled potatoes to the wheat flour bowl.
- Add salt, carom seeds (ajwain), turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, green coriander and 2 tsp oil.
- Now, add water in required amount to make a stiff dough.
- When kneading id done, cover the dough and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes to set.
- After 20 minutes, grease your hands with oil and knead the dough again until smooth.
- Divide the dough in portions to make the pooris as per your preferences.
- Now roll it into a small ball and the flatten it.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a wok.
- Now take a round ball and roll it out into a pooris.
- Remember to grease the rolling plate and rolling pin with some oil to prevent pooris from sticking.
- When the oil heated rightly, fry the poorisby flipping sides till they turns little brown.
- Drain out the pooris on a plate.
- Hot, mouth-watering pooris are ready to serve.