Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh): The Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) in its cabinet meeting on Wednesday took the following decisions…
– DA for the state government employees will be increased from 22% to 24%. Village Revenue Assistants will be paid an extra Rs 300 per month. This will cost an additional Rs 845.44 crore to the exchequer.
– It was also decided that Rs 1244.36 crores will be allocated to Navayuga Engineering Company, as part of the company’s work to take up concrete works in the Polavaram project.
– A draft bill will be formulated and passed which will provide greater autonomy to the Andhra Pradesh Economic Development Board (AP EDB), the State Investment Promotion Board and the State Investment Promotion Committee.
– Exclusive family entertainment centers to be setup in the cities of Visakhapatnam and Tirupati.
– Infrastructure will be upgraded in 42 non-AMRIT cities.
– 350 new posts are to be created in the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Andhra Pradesh, of them 50 are to be filled through outsourcing.
– 25 new posts of Additional Chief Metropolitan magistrate to be filled up– senior civil judges court in Vijayawada.(ANI)