• Top Stories
  • Popular
  • People Also Viewed
  • Share
  • Comments

Fire incident at Exhibition

Fire incident at Exhibition
In an incident which took place at the exhibition, huge fire broke out. This massive fire incident was triggered due to alleged negligence of a person.As per the details, a person had thrown a burning cigarette in the dust bin of a Mahesh Bank’s ATM. Although attempts were made to control the fire, it engulfed 200 stalls at the exhibition.Out of 200 stalls, 150 reduced to ashes.Due to the incident, seven people were hospitalized. Luckily, no casualty was reported. Meanwhile, taking advantage of the incident, few people were seen looting the items from the stalls.Photo:Laeeq

In an incident which took place at the exhibition, huge fire broke out. This massive fire incident was triggered due to alleged negligence of a person.As per the details, a person had thrown a burning cigarette in the dust bin of a Mahesh Bank’s ATM. Although attempts were made to control the fire, it engulfed 200 stalls at the exhibition.Out of 200 stalls, 150 reduced to ashes.Due to the incident, seven people were hospitalized. Luckily, no casualty was reported. Meanwhile, taking advantage of the incident, few people were seen looting the items from the stalls.Photo:Laeeq

(Stay up to date on all the latest Hyderabad news with The Siasat Daily App. Download now for iOS & Android)

People Also Viewed