4 Corner General Trading
Create supplier from approved supplier application form.
• Authorised by Financial Controller.
• Approval by Finance Director.
• Receipt of invoices.
• Acceptance of invoice (i.e. Stamp, date, confirm LPO, etc.).
• Approval of non-product invoices from managers.
• Entry of invoices on Sage.
Matching of invoices to GRNI (as appropriate).
• Identify GRNI discrepancies
• Raise debit notes as required
Business to Business control
• Daily check on ‘virtual warehouse’ to confirm zero balance
Matching of receipts and shipments from Virtual warehouse
• LPO’s and invoices for receipts
Identify payments required by due date.
• Credit accounts.
• Advance payments.
Confirm all requirements as per Payment Preconditions are satisfied.
Prepare payment documents based on approved payments listing
• Remittance advice.
• Supplier statement reconciliation.
Allocate payments to outstanding invoices per remittance advice.
Supplier calls / cheque collections.
• GRNI control account.
• AP control account.
• Virtual warehouse control account.
• Invoices filed immediately after entry onto Sage.
Preparation of payments and online transfers.
• Prior experience in Accounts Payable is essential, must have sense of urgency.
• Self starter, able to work in a team and independently,
• Qualified accountant; ideally 3 years PQE,
• Full driving licence,
• Western educated with good MS Excel skills,
• Ideally from a FMCG background.
Please do not apply if you do not meet any of the criteria above.
About the Company
4 Corners are one of the Middle East\\’s fastest growing food companies; a Dubai based organisation renowned for our expertise and experience in supplying great products to the market.
We specialise in providing an exceptional service to customers across the FMCG trade (including hotels, restaurants, airlines, hospitality and retailers) via our multi temperature warehouses and fleet of vehicles, we transport bulk containers across the Middle East region and support local demand via our showroom in the port.
4 Corners import food and non-food products from 15 different European countries, as well as China, North America, Canada, Pakistan and the other GCC countries.
Our aim is to always to lead the market, living our company values of trust, integrity, passion, reliability, transparency & sustainability everyday