Manager – Business Development – Partner Supply – EduTech Startup – IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI
We are a young educational-technology start-up that is charting new routes in the domain of mathematics education. Going beyond the traditional focus on mathematical concepts, Companies takes a wider approach in introducing students to the real world of mathematics. This includes an immersive development of logical reasoning and an inquiry-based approach tailored towards building mathematical aptitude.
There is a stark difference in the mathematics that is typically taught in schools and the real world mathematics which is often described as the most beautiful language we know. Companies mission is to reveal this beauty of mathematics to young school students thus helping them develop a holistic understanding of mathematics and mathematical thinking. We are looking for people who share our vision, are passionate about mathematics education and have the potential to become thought leaders in the field.
Job Summary :
The Partner Supply role is responsible for acquiring teachers by studying market demand and density and devising plans for lead generation and recruitment of teachers through various channels.
Key Responsibilities :
– Acquiring teachers offline by assessing density of teachers in different areas.
– Executing interventions and planning events for teacher lead generation and direct teacher recruitment.
– Ensuring that enough buy-in is created in the prospective teacher’s mind to partner with us and run the companies program from her home.
– Identifying and partnering with agencies for conducting BTL activities.
– Mapping demand potential (student:teacher) for societies / areas / clusters
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Business Development manager Business Development Sales Education Sales Sales Planning Territory management Customer Acquisition
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience Required :
3-4 years of Business development/ Operations experience (Field experience mandatory)
Preferable engineering graduates/ Top Institutes in India or outside
Skills Required :
– Strong communication, networking and persuasion capabilities
– In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
– Sales Planning, Prospecting and Territory management skills.
– Go-getter with a positive attitude and the ability to think outside the box.
– Prior experience with start-ups highly desirable
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of The Hiring Story