• Reviews modeling activities.
• Establishes QA / QC procedures.
• Reviews and writes modeling reports.
• Discusses modeling strategies with client.
• Coordinates with consultants, engineers and technicians within and outside the organization.
• Carries out demand forecasting and transport model analysis.
• Develops traffic congestion management plans.
• Performs other related duties based on the requirements of the organization.
• Degree in Civil Engineering, Traffic Management or equivalent.
• Masters in Transportation/Traffic Management or equivalent.
• 10-12 years of relevant work experience.
• Knowledge of transport modeling, and demand forecast.
• Knowledge of Middle East traffic and transport trends, practices and standards.
• Fully conversant with various transportation planning and traffic simulation and modeling softwares.
• Preferably with relevant experience in Dubai.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.