Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment against Group ‘C’ posts of Telephone operator, Clerk Hindi Typist, Draughtsman in the Stations / Units in Eastern Air Command (EAC) Indian Air Force (IAF).
Application must be submitted within 30 days from last date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News Paper 10-16 Feb 2018 Issue.
ate of publication of this advertisement in Employment News Paper 10-16 Feb 2018 Issue.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Telephone operator Grade-II
Clerk Hindi Typist
Telephone operator Grade-II ->
(1) Matriculate or its equivalent with English as compulsory subject from a recognized Institute.
(2) Proficiency in handling of Private Branch Exchange (PBX) Board from a recognized Institution by the Central Govt.
(3) Desirable – Fluency in spoken English.
D’man Grade-II ->
(1) Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.
(2) 2 years Diploma in Mechanical Drawing or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Draughtsmanship (Mechanical or Civil) from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent any recognized Institute
(3) 05 years experience in D’Manship in a Govt Institute.
Hindi Typist ->
(1) Matric with 12th passed or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
(2) A typing speeds of 25 WPM in manual type Writer & 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (time allowed 10 minutes) (30 wpm correspond of 9000 KDPH on an average of 05 key depression for each word).
How to Apply: Application must be submitted in prescribed format may be typed in English (pasted with recent passport size photograph duly attested by self) and duly filled along with the photo copies of required supporting documents, duly self attested may be sent to any Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualification.
Apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement (i.e. Last date will be 12/03/2018).