New Delhi: To welcome a new season in style, it is very important to have the basic styling tips sorted out. Be it carrying your trendy capes or those bralettes, ladies out there need to know the best they can get from the season.
Here are some tips to zero in before your finalise your collection for the coming season.
– Mamma mia, bralettes: While the previous seasons were dominated by crop tops, they have now given way to the newest item – bralettes. Pair your bright colored bralettes with your favorite summer shorts or you can pair them with the denim bellbottoms, suggests Sneha Mehta, Founder, Kukoon The Label.
– Cool denim: Welcoming spring-summer without cool denim would be too bad! Avneet Chaadha, Fashion Stylist, suggests filling your wardrobes with some cool and chic denim bellbottoms and crop denim jackets pairing them up with your regular plain t-shirts or bralettes.
– Cape it up: The newest trend welcomes the stylish capes and shrugs for the season, buying the new artistic print capes and shrugs and pairing them with your palazzos and your quirky shirts or t-shirts will keep you cool and stylish for the season.
– Go Caribbean: Get yourself some cool Caribbean shirts and trousers to look chic for your night parties and look the best. Style them with a bright colored silk top and your favourite pair of heels to make to look complete.
– Playful skirts: Skirts have proven to be saviors in every dicey situation – be it a party or an impromptu office meeting – for a long period of time. Go with the bright colored skirts for the season and pair them well with the Caribbean frill shirts to get the perfect look. (ANI)