Man dies of electrocution

Man dies of electrocution
Representational Photo

Hyderabad: In Dhoolpet area, a man came in contact with a live wire and died of electrocution.

According to the report of Shah Inayat Gunj Police, Shekhar Singh (38) was a painter by profession. He was putting a banner in the area during which he came in contact with a live wire. He was rushed to area hospital where he died during the treatment.

Police registered a case and started investigations.

–Siasat News

People Also Viewed