Minor student dies due to electrocution

Minor student dies due to electrocution
Click for full image

Hyderabad: In Bowenpally area of Secunderabad, a minor student was electrocuted and died.

According to the report of Bowenpally Police, a 12-year-old boy, the son of Ravi Kumar was the student of VII standard. He was playing in his house with a wire. Accidentally, he plugged it into the socket and got electrocuted. In the accident, he was seriously injured and later he died during the treatment.

Police registered the case and started investigation.

–Siasat News