Motorcycle catches fire, student dies

Motorcycle catches fire, student dies

Hyderabad: In the accident, a student by name, Mohammed Abdul Aziz (19), resident of Bholakpur, Musheerabad who was going on a motorcycle died on the spot when the vehicle caught fire.

According to the details of the accident, Aziz got petrol filled into his motorbike and he was going to a hotel along with his friend, Azhar for taking tea.

It is also reported that Azhar tried his best to save his friend but failed to do so.

Aziz was shifted to hospital where he succumbed to injuries. Police registered a case and started investigations.

–Siasat News