Germany: The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class is set to make its appearance in public next year in early February 2018.
The car which was spotted testing was still covered in camouflage.
— Black Falcon 🦅 (@Rayan_Nj) December 25, 2017
Its features can be:
• Headlamps and tail lamps with including a boot-mounted brake light.
• Stylish set of multi-spoke alloy wheels.
• Bumper design is also well-hidden but we can see that it will house a wide central air dam and large air intakes on either side or no fog lamps.
• At the rear, the car appears to get a sleeker pair of LED tail lamps and judging by the boot lid, the new A-Class will come with a larger boot opening than the CLA.
• The car is expected to come with a 1.6-litre or a 2-litre petrol engine, and a 2-litre or a 1.5-litre diesel motor.
• All the engines will get a 9-Speed DCT gearbox, with reports of a 6-Speed manual transmission as well.