• Top Stories
  • Popular
  • People Also Viewed
  • Share
  • Comments
Home / News / India /

Now, Rajasthan Minister asks proof of airstrike

Now, Rajasthan Minister asks proof of airstrike

Jaipur: Rajasthan Cabinet Minister LC Kataria on Thursday joined a long list of political leaders questioning the airstrike conducted by Indian Air Force in Pakistan’s Balakot.

“Who saw 300 people in Pakistan? Did someone go and count? BJP should answer,” he said at a press conference here.

Questioning the authenticity of the airstrike, he said, “When people got martyred in Pulwama, the entire nation was in shock. If 300 people were killed there (in Pakistan), then there should be some video. They too would be having parents, families. Tell us where were they buried?”

“Where did those dead bodies go? If this is not jumlebazi, then what is? They are saying that we inflicted severe damage in surgical strikes. Then tell us about it through media.” he said and asserted that he felt proud of the soldiers.

The Minister urged BJP to stop talking about space and start talking about what is happening on land.
“They are talking of space. First, talk of what is happening on land,” he said referring to successful testing of Anti-Satellite missile on Wednesday.

The Minister claimed that loans of around 8000 farmers were waived off in his constituency alone.
Indian Air Force had conducted air-strikes on the terrorist organisation, Jaish-e-Mohammad camp in Pakistan’s Balakot last month.

This came after a terrorist attack on a CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pulwama killed around 40 CRPF personnel. JeM claimed responsibility for the attack.

(Stay up to date on all the latest India news with The Siasat Daily App. Download now for iOS & Android)

People Also Viewed