1. Collecting IT usage stats, monitoring internet and email use to check for any policy violation. Enforcing IT policy adherence.
2. Making recommendations for improving the company’s IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
3. Design and deploy networks. Maintain server integrity, security and ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
4. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
5. Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
6. Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
7. Sharing your own knowledge to help others, including setting up new users and managing backup, security and passwords.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Networking WAN LAN Troubleshooting Printers Sharing Intrusion Detection Talent Acquisition IT operating system Remote Desktop upgrade
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. IT Degree/ equivalent qualification.
2. Strong communication skills.
3. A working knowledge of IT operating system, particularly Windows and Macintosh.
4. Hands on experience in installing and configuring IT hardware and software, applying patches/software upgrades, data backup and recovery tasks.
5. Working knowledge on Remote Desktop applications.
6. Experience in investigating, diagnosing and resolving network problems.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
LogisticsNow – Startup
We are a team of enthusiastic, passionate, hardworking and self-driven people who truly want to address the inefficiencies in Indian logistics space. We strive hard to deliver value to our clients and dream of shaping a simpler way to manage the complexities of logistics.