Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Tier 1 Contracting Firm
• Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Competitive Expatriate Salary Package + Benefits
Our client, a leading Tier 1 general contracting firm with regional MENA operations, has secured numerous key commercial building projects and now seek to expand their resource capability in key leadership roles. They now seek to appoint a QA / QC Manager in Riyadh for this leadership position. This role is responsible for implementing and maintaining the QMS as per ISO 9001 standards and for managing the staff that monitor the quality of work during execution of awarded projects. This role is also responsible for ensuring all stages of work are performed according to specifications, client’s requirements, and Quality Assurance / Quality Control set policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer and managing a QA/QC team of 10+ staff, this role is responsible for the following:
• Develops adequate policies, procedures and processes to maintain efficient operational excellence in order to achieve the Company’s strategic objectives.
• Organizes, implement, conduct and manage the QMS as per Company policy and ISO 9001:2000 standard. Maintain the ISO certification for the firm.
• Maintain record of internal non-conformances and conduct necessary follow-up to ensure satisfactory corrective and preventive actions are taken.
• Prepares the company’s QA manual, controls, supervises all amendments and revisions and manages the distribution of all the company’s quality documentation.
• Verifies quality related project / site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
• Review and implements Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plan, Method Statements and project specific procedures.
• Maintains open communication channels with the Subcontractors, Consultant, and Site management to ensure proper feedback and ongoing quality control.
• Implements all aspects of the QA/QC policy and procedures and ascertains that all project related work carried out by the company, subcontractors complies fully with the agreed-upon contract documents.
• Coordinates with relevant internal and external parties to address, clarify and resolve any QA/QC related issues.
• Provides expertise on inspection techniques and methods in coordination with business development function.
• Implement and manage Customer / Client satisfaction survey
• Reviews the acceptance of subcontractor quality systems documentation and conducts technical and quality assessments of subcontractors.
• Monitors all quality related activities on projects and performs all internal and external operational audits on behalf of the company’s subcontractors.
• Reviews and coordinates the approval of the projects/ sites QC technical submittals to the client.
• Prepares and controls project quality management system documentation prior to project commencement.
• Assess the needs of each new project and develop project-specific procedures and plans.
• Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommends and implements improvements when required.
• Control all achieved documentation upon the completion of the project.
• Bachelor Degree in Construction, Engineering or comparable with at least 6 years of relevant work experience.
• Strong leadership skills, negotiation abilities, analytical skills essential as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
• An exceptional communicator, candidates who are familiar with the GCC region and have strong contacts will be highly regarded.
A competitive salary package will be offered to attract exceptional candidates to this growth organisation.
About the Company
1Recruit International LLC is an international global recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set and a proven track record in talent management. Resourcing across an array of executive business sectors, our corporate mission entails client satisfaction through quality orientation; a consultative approach, delivery excellence and innovation through ‘best fit candidates technically, behaviourally and culturally.