* Drive profitable growth by acquiring, developing and servicing long-term relationships with HNW clients Business
* Accountable for the performance of individual’s own client book.
* Deliver NNM, AUM, and revenue growth targets and key operating metrics (such as tail accounts management, client acquisition, client satisfaction, portfolio mix).
* Generate healthy pipeline of target market prospects and convert them into clients.
* Grow client portfolio size by deepening existing customer relationships.
* Implement an asset allocation in line with the client needs, and model portfolios as benchmarks.
* Deliver, monitor and review solutions to clients based on client investment profile.
* Conduct periodic reviews of client accounts in accordance with established procedures.
* Deliver profitable growth by controlling costs and mitigating operational losses.
* Deliver positive client performance in line with client investment profiles
* Support the continuous improvement of processes to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness.
* Support the effective management of operational risks across the Business and in compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations at a global level.
* Support the delivery of Business strategy in a safe and well-controlled manner and on an end-to-end basis.
* Ensure sales management, suitability and onboarding processes are applied appropriately
People and Talent
* Collaborate with support functions, business partners, and product specialists to deliver One Bank, support cross selling efforts and referral program (where applicable), and provide effective client solutions
* Do what is right in order to avoid reputational risks and operational losses.
* Understand the risk and control environment within area of responsibility and drive rectification as required.
* Handle customer issues, complaints, and product enquiries on timely basis in accordance with established procedures.
* Ensure that Risk Management matters that are brought to attention are subject to direct remedial action and/or ensure adequate reporting to the relevant Risk Committees and/or line management.
* Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
* Ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations forms part of the culture.
* Participate in Local Client Committee and other relevant committees where applicable.
* Engage with all audit report findings and ensure feedback is acted upon
Regulatory & Business Conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
* Support the business to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles, such as Fair Outcomes for Clients; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* Platform Managers
* Client Service Managers
* Product Specialists and dedicated functional partners
* Relevant Front office colleagues
* Embed Here for good and the Group’s brand and values in the team.
* Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Region, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
* Work effectively across SCB, using values behaviours to drive overall business growth
Qualifications and Skills
* Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications – relevant degree or equivalent
* Strong existing relationships with Saudi and/or Egyptian market UHNWI’s
* Languages – fluency in business English and Arabic preferred
* Must possess sharp business acumen (including ability to assess risk and appropriate levels of return), excellent international skills and multicultural awareness and sensitivity
* Thorough understanding of Private Banking business management at product, segment, channel and functional levels
* Ability to manage geographically dispersed and highly varied client and product base
* Good knowledge of relevant products and services
* Proven risk management capabilities
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills
* In-depth understanding of key business drivers in dedicated markets with sound understanding of legal political and economic situation/framework
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.