• Recruits, trains, motivates and evaluates his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
• Implements and understands hygiene and cleanliness procedures and policies and overviews the preparation and presentation of high quality food items by strictly following the standards, preparation techniques and “P roducts bible ” of the b rand.
• Plans, organizes, directs and controls the day to day unit’s operations.
• Determines the type of services to be offered and implements operational procedures.
• Controls inventory, monitors revenues and modifies procedures and prices.
• Greets customers, resolves their complaints and ensures health and safety regulations are followed at all times.
• Negotiates arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
• Prepares the annual budget and business plan of the department
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Food and Beverage or Hospitality Management.
• 8-10 years of experience in F&B operations, out of which minimum 3-4 in a managerial role
• Fluency in English. Arabic is a major plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
About the Company:
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.