• General project management of project portfolio including scope, quality management, permitting, cost management, scheduling and programming.
• Handling the project from the initial stages of planning, managing the project and ensuring the project is complete as per the plan and time frame. Providing insight on project management where necessary.
• Oversee the project to ensure the desired results are achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
• The project manager should make sure they control risk and minimize uncertainty and making sure that quality standards are met.
• Responsible for all tenders related to all assignments and contracts by the department.
• Responsibilities include direct participation in tender initiation, preparation of RFP, tender evaluation (technical and commercial), tender recommendation and obtaining approvals, tender award through LOI/LOA and contractual appointment.
• Organising the various professional people working on a project, including the recruitment of specialists and sub-contractors, Supervision and Monitoring all staff that are working on the project to make sure guidelines are maintained.
• Ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, and that the project’s objectives are met. Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing of the project.
• Supervising the Facilities Maintenance and Management of properties. FM services supervised included, HVAC, MEP, General Maintenance (preventative and corrective), Fire Fighting, Vertical Transportation systems, Safety and Security, Electrical Maintenance, Civil Maintenance.
• Provide solution and participation in Value Engineering exercises and solutions in both disciplines projects and facilities management.
• Supervising appointed contractors for all awarded works.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role, handling Project Management. At least 3 of which in a managerial role.
• Experience working on big projects, which includes commercial, residential and mixed-use towers/buildings.
• Candidate must have excellent communication skills, with a strong command in the English Language.
• Problem solving skills, must be able to think outside of the box.
• Strong IT skills – Must have knowledge in using various programs to track big projects and staff progress, such as MS Projects.
About the Company:
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.