1. Capable of handling onsite testing as per required
2. Capable of patient with documentation work related utility activity
3. Having vast knowledge regarding closing Non-conformance
4. Must have knowledge to follow up work methods statement and inspection test plan
5. Must have good communication skill with consultants to solve the issues related task.
6. Mechanical and electrical Completion of Pipework QA/QC documentations
7. Inspection of Adhesive Joint Preparation and application
8. Inspection of Wrap Lamination for each Joint with consultants if required
9. Follow up of inspection request and closing day to day
10. Communication with Local client authority as per requirements
Coordination with QAQC manager and Utility Chief to streamline related issues
1. Must have regular Civil Degree from recognized university
2. Must have the Knowledge minimum 7 years’ experience in Civil utility activity
3. Minimum 5 years abroad experience in QAQC utility work
4. Must have good communication in English
5. Having well experience in civil activity related wet and dry utility
6. Should have knowledge with QCS
7. Should have capable to reading and implementation as per approved IFC and Shop drawings
8. Must have knowledge with filling and bedding materials
About the Company:
With its mega project perspective, Doğuş Construction and Trade Inc. is one of the leading companies of its sector. It undertakes infrastructure and superstructure projects not only in Turkey but also in the international market. Doğuş Construction ranks among the most reputable construction companies since its establishment in 1950 by completing 170 projects with a total value of more than USD 12 billion up to this day.
Today, total amount of the projects Doğuş is involved values at approximately USD 3,7 billion. Doğuş also takes part in the execution of various rail mass transportation projects in Turkey, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Russia region either within joint ventures or consortiums that are established with the participation of international companies.