– Assist in IT special projects, Identify and resolve issues and help desk tickets
– Performs network, server, and workstation administration and troubleshooting tasks basic level installation, system testing, software patches/updates, maintenance and repair of various IT related equipment
– Install computer hardware and peripheral equipment and provide training on the use of the equipment.
– Address day to day issues reported by employees; escalate as necessary owning the resolution of the issue until completion.
– Maintain an inventory of all the company IT assets and coordinate maintenance of the equipment with key vendors and escalate as necessary.
– 3 years of experience in Technical Support
– Well versed in Windows desktop environments
– Knowledge of Microsoft Networking
– Understanding of various Desktop Management Systems such as anti-virus software
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, MS Outlook
– Works well in a team structure and under general supervision
– Service oriented & Excellent customer service skills (courteous, tactful, and professional demeanor).
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
About the Company:
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
IT & Telecommunications
Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
Banking, Finance & Legal
Sales & Business Development
Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
Human Resources & Training
Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
Managed Service Provider Solutions
Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
Outsourced Staffing Solutions