Recipe: Apple Rabdi
- 1 Litre Milk
- 3 Medium Apples
- 1/4 tsp Green cardamoms
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 8-10 Pistachios sliced
- 8-10 Almonds sliced
- Pour milk in a broad vessel and bring to a boil. Simmer till reduced to half the original quantity.
- Add sugar and cook on low heat, stirring continuously.
- Peel and grate two apples. Add the grated apples to reduced milk and mix.
- Cook for three to four minutes. Add cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios.
- Pour into a serving dish. Thinly slice the remaining apple. Arrange the slices all around the dish. Serve hot or cold.
Topics:Apple Rabdi Recipe