- 100 Gram Hung curd
- 650 Gram Tandoori chicken
- According to taste Salt
- 30 Ml Oil/White butter
- 50 Gram Onion paste, roasted
- 20 Gram Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 20 Cups Garlic paste
- 10 Gram Green coriander leaves, chopped
- 5 Gram Black peppercorn (crushed)
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Clean chicken pieces and slit with sharp knife. Mix lemon juice, salt, vinegar, red chili and crushed coriander with chicken pieces and keep it ½ hours for marinating.
- Mix red chili powder, garam masla, and salt and golden fried onion in hung curd. Now mix marinated chicken pieces with this paste.
- Place the chicken pieces in skewer and apply butter on it. Grill it. Now you can serve it hot with mint chutney.
This post was last modified on September 3, 2018, 9:41 pm