- Sugar 2 Teaspoon
- Chicken breast 4
- Ginger garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
- Yogurt 4 Tablespoon
- Salt To Taste
- Red chilli powder 1⁄2 Teaspoon
- Butter 2 Tablespoon
- Cumin powder 1 Teaspoon
- Cream 2 Tablespoon
- Lemon juice 1 Tablespoon
- Tomato puree 4 Tablespoon
- Coriander powder 1 Teaspoon
- Marinate chicken, after pricking with fork, with yogurt mixed with 1 tsp salt, red chilly powder, coriander poder, cumin powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice. Keep it for atleast 1 hour before cooking. Mix tomato purie with cream and sugar.
- Heat butter in a pan. Cook marinated chicken pieces till it dries. Then add tomato purie mixture. Cook on slow flame till desired consistency.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This post was last modified on September 2, 2018, 7:42 pm