- 500 Gram Butter
- 200 Gram Sugar
- 1000 Gram Dark Chocolate Coverture
- 50 Gram Cocoa Powder
- 10 Nos Eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Vanilla Essence
- 25 Gram Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 5 Gram Salt
- Cream the butter and sugar in the machine.
- Add the melted chocolate and then mix together. Add eggs and vanilla essence.
- Fold the mixture with flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Mix together with the chocolate chips. .
- Roll into cylinders of 4.5 cm diameter and freeze it.
- Cut the cylinder into 1 cm thick pieces and bake at 180°c for 10 min.Serve and store in an air-tight container.
This post was last modified on September 11, 2018, 10:20 am