- 4 Onions, peeled and sliced into rings
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Maida
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Egg White
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Take a deep bowl and add maida along with salt, baking powder, garlic powder, black pepper powder and oregano.
- Add olive oil and milk. Mix well.
- Adding half cup of water make a smooth batter by stirring thoroughly.
- Combine egg white, salt and black pepper powder. Whisk well.
- Slice the onion into rings and first dip the ring in maida batter and then in the egg mix.
- Then dip it in the bowl full of bread crumbs to make it crisp.
- Fry the battered onion rings in hot oil until golden brown.
- Put on the paper towels to drain the oil.
- Crispy onion rings are ready to serve hot with chutney.
This post was last modified on September 9, 2018, 9:31 pm