- 100 gms plain flour (maida)
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1 cup khoya
- 6 saffron (kesar) strands
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 12 Chopped Almonds
- 1/4 Elaichi powder
- 15 Chopped pistachios
- 12 Chopped kaju
Also Read:Recipe: Anjeer Ki Barfi
- Dissolve saffron in the 1tsp milk.keep a side.
- If you use khoya:add sugar&continuously stir on the medium heat untill the mixture thickens.
- Add cardamoms powder&saffron,
- Let it cook for ½min.
- Transfor immedietely to a greased plate.
- Allow to set for 2 min.
- Garnish with nuts,cut them desired shaped pieces. Or use decorative moulds.
- If you use milk:cook the milk till it becomes ½ quantity(almost creamy).
- Then you can follow the same process as above.