Recipe: Mango Ice Cream
- 3 mangoes
- 1 Tbsp Custard Powder
- 3 Cups Milk
- 3 Cups Cream
- 1 Cup Mango Puree
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- ¼ cup lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Castor Sugar
- Take milk in a bowl and add custard powder to it .
- Mix thoroughly. Take some milk in another bowl on a medium flame and add sugar to it.
- Stir well and bring to simmer. Add the milk custard mix to it. Stir thoroughly.
- Let it cool till room temperature. Now add the vanilla essence to the bowl. Mix well.
- Thoroughly blend cream in another bowl. Add castor sugar to the cream and blend again.
- Put mango puree in the bowl of cream and blend well.
- Add the cream and mango puree mixture to the bowl of milk. Add chopped mangoes to the bowl and stir well.
- Transfer the mix into a steel container. Tightly cover the container with a thin transparent sheet.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled
Topics:Mango Ice Cream Recipe