- 1/2 Cup Khoya
- 1/2 Cup Jaggery, grated
- 1/2 Cup Nachni flour (ragi flour)
- 4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- For garnish Chocolate Vermicelli
- 3 Tbsp Ghee
- For garnish Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Assorted Nuts, chopped
- Heat Ghee in a kadai; add chopped nuts and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add nachni flour (ragi flour) and roast it until cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Now add grated jaggery and stir well until the jaggery is completely melted
- Add khoya, peanut butter and keep stirring for a while
- Remove the mixture on a plate, evenly spread it and refrigerate it.
- Remove from refrigerator and garnish it with chopped almonds, chocolate vermicelli.
- Cut it into desired shape and serve.