Recipe: Vanilla Honey Pannacotta
- 10 Gram Vanilla
- 450 Gram Whipping cream
- 60 Ml Water
- 80 Gram Honey
- 20 Gram Pista, chopped
- 30 Gram Unflavoured gelatin
- 240 Ml Buttermilk
- For Honey sauce:
- 120 Ml Water
- 20 Ml Lemon juice
- 50 Ml Honey
Prepare Honey Sauce:
- Take honey in a pan, add water and sugar to it.
- Simmer till all the sugar is melted, finish with lemon juice.
Prepare Panna cotta:
- In another 2-quart saucepan, heat to boiling whipping cream, honey, vanilla bean and seeds over medium heat.
- Remove from heat; cover and let cream steep 30 minutes to infuse vanilla flavour into liquid.
- When cream is steeped, in small bowl, pour 1/4 cup water; sprinkle gelatine over water. Set aside.
- Reheat cream mixture. Remove vanilla bean and seeds; add softened gelatine. Remove from heat; beat with whisk until gelatine is dissolved.
- Add buttermilk; beat with whisk until blended add chopped pista to it. Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
Assemble the dessert:
- Spoon small amount of honey sauce in bottom of each serving glass or dish. Carefully pour panna cotta mixture over sauce.
- Let stand at room temperature about 20 minutes. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with crushed pista just before serving.
Topics:Vanilla Honey Pannacotta