• Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
• Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
• Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
• Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
• Determine price schedules and discount rates.
• Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
• Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
• Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
• Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
• Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
• Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
• Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
• Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
• Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
• Lead sales operations within an insurance company.
• Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits.
• Must have experience of 2+ years of Sales in UAE for General Insurance Products.
• Must have handle Portfolio of 3.5 Million and above.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Should have sound knowledge of General Insurance products.
About the Company:
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.