Data Administrator required to work on a Privacy Data Register solution for a GDPR programme, for my global client, based in Oxford.
The Privacy Data Register solution technology is “OneTrust”.
* Data Administration for the data in the Privacy Data Register.
* Reporting on the data in the Register through agreed automated and ad hoc reports that monitor data completeness, quality and implications in terms of risk profile.
* Extracting, combining and preparing data from the Register and other programme data sources for analysis, for example, through the sorting, filtering and formatting of data so that it can be analysed.
* Basic analysis of data in terms of completeness, consistency and quality against defined criteria – including Register data and other key programme data sets.
* Monitoring and tracking the level of input to the Register relative to expectations in terms of submissions from Product/Application teams.
* Where necessary, following up with Product/Application teams and Business unit coordinators to ensure that input to the Register takes place.
* Where necessary, providing guidance to users on the input screens and procedure for the Register.
* Administering the flow of data from the Register to another solution (Data Architecture solution) in accordance with agreed procedures.
* Ensuring that necessary system maintenance, backup and support is undertaken, including liaison with OneTrust support teams where necessary.
* Developing procedural documentation for the basic administrative processes that are required for the Register.
* Working closely with the programme team to refine and improve the way the Register is administered, raising any issues or opportunities for improvements that apply.
* Supporting any other data administrative tasks as may be required, from time-to-time.
* Demonstrable data administration skills – we do not require a high level of technical knowledge, but do require the capabilities to use typical tools to query, extract and administer data in a solution. We seek at least 2 years of relevant experience with a supporting background in IT and/or business.
* Strong Excel spreadsheet skills that support the ability to sort, filter, graph and “slice and dice” data. Skills in the use of office database solutions to do these things may also be useful.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills.
* The ability to provide high quality procedural and guidance documentation, and to QA and assist in improving such documentation.
* The ability to provide high quality reports concerning data that may combine graphs, statistics and text.
* The ability to define and/or contribute to the design of relevant administrative procedures.
* General understanding of typical project working methods.
* Good mathematical skills and English language skills.
* Understanding of typical data management and relevant compliance best practice is advantageous.
* High level of personal organisation and systematic working practices.
* Collaborative, proactive and positive team working style.
About the Company:
Allegis Group retired the”Talent2” name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company’s business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world’s largest privately owned recruitment firm.