Client is a leading consultant on a regional scale, providing services across the MENA region. Their iconic work has won multiple industry awards. They have a particular expertise in complex projects that require the coordination, contribution and management of many specialists and disciplines. As a result this has set the pace and standard for other projects worldwide. My client is looking for someone to hit the ground running and enhance the team.
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree from a reputable university (Masters is a plus).
• Minimum 6 years of experience.
• Must have experience in building / construction contracts with main contractors within the GCC.
• Must possess good technical / construction industry skills.
• Must be good in QMS system implementation and ISO 9001:2008 procedures.
• Strong communication and liaising skills.
• Excellent command of the English language, Arabic is an advantage.
If you are interested in this role and possess the necessary requirements, please apply now. As a result you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and have a long term career with stability and growth.
Due to the volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
About the Company:
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers – giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.