· Thorough knowledge of Quality Assurance systems. Starting from Supplier evaluation, incoming quality inspection, process control and customer complaint handling.
· Should be able to prepare standards and procedures and implement systematically.
· Monitoring and administering the QA/QC Plan or Programme and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
· Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
· Technical ability to prepare, review Engineering Specifications, material requisitions and Technical Bid Evolution(TBE)
· Conduct and/or Participate in COMPANY Quality or technical compliance audits for CONTRACTOR, Sub CONTRACTOR or Vendors.
· Review QA/QC Procedures and document control as submitted by the CONTRACTORS and ensure implementation is in compliance with AGREEMENT requirements.
· Closely monitor site activities, fully coordinate with PMC discipline engineers, on a daily basis issuing NCR’s in case of non-compliance and reporting to Project Manager in case of shortage of skilled labourers and/or site supervision staff.
· The QA/QC Engineer shall be a qualified Engineer/Architect with the minimum of 15 years experience in QA/QC works in similar Projects out of a minimum of 20 years overall experience.
· GCC experience and Airport experience will be an extra advantage
· Should be an IRCA registered lead Auditor and shall have good knowledge and experience with ISO 9000 series requirements.
About the Company:
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.