Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Provides management direction, and includes administrative and supervisory responsibilities, involving all quality activities to ensure that products or services provided are in accordance with our Client’s and Parsons’ Quality requirements. This position provides leadership to quality professionals and the development and implementation of Quality systems, procedures, and related quality activities. Regularly interacts with senior-level representatives from a variety of functional groups, including program management, design/engineering, purchasing, construction, and other personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and maintains Quality Policy, Processes, Procedures and related documents. Reviews Quality Manuals, documents, and implementation procedures to verify compliance with industry codes and standards, regulations and regulatory commitments.
• Plans and executes required audit activities (schedules, plans, reports, finding resolutions, etc.).
• Effectively documents, follows-up and closes corrective actions – both internal and external. Analyzes findings/ issues/ non-conformances identified during audits to determine program quality and identify performance trends. Analysis includes all available oversight results, both internal and external, and trending data.
• Facilitates all internal and external Quality audits and briefs management with the results.
• Collaborates with management for interface on Quality activities with internal or external organizations (customers, suppliers, subcontractors, and others).
• Supports implementation of appropriate corrective action to quality issues.
• Promotes safety awareness including adhering to safety rules and requirements. Participates, as needed, in safety field audits and assessments.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree (4-year degree) in Engineering.
• 15 years of related work experience in the field of quality construction works, including 5 years of experience in management capacity.
• Lead Auditor certification (ISO 9001 or equal) or ASQ certification (CMQ, CQA, CQE).
• Extensive knowledge of quality assurance/quality control management practices, processes and current technology.
• Large infrastructure construction supervision experience is a must.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to interface effectively with a diverse group of professionals.
About the Company:
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.