Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) New Delhi invites Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for direct recruitment of Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery), Chemist, Deputy Director, Scientist-‘B’ (Hydrometeorologist) and Medical Officer. The closing date for submission of online applications is 1st February 2018.
ADVERTISEMENT No. 01/2018
Name of Post
No of Vacancies
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
PB-3 ₹ 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of ₹ 6600/- + N.P.A as admissible (pre-revised)
Chemist, Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines
Revise Pay Scale as per 7th CPC Level 10 (₹56100-177500/-) in the Pay Matrix and other allowances as applicable
Deputy Director (Examination Reforms), Union Public Service
PB-3 ₹ 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of ₹ 6600/- (Level-11 in the 7th CPC pay matrix)
Scientist-‘B’ (Hydrometeorologist), Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation
Revised Pay Scale as per 7th CPC: Level 10 (₹ 56100-177500/-) in the Pay Matrix
Medical Officer, Directorate of Medical & Health Service, UT Administration of Daman & Diu
₹ 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of ₹ 5400/- in PB-3 + NPA (Pre-revised)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery) ->
(1) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956).
Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section(3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956).
(2) Post-Graduate degree in the concerned specialty or Super-speciality mentioned in Section A of the Schedule-VI i.e. Magister of Chirurguie (Paediatric Surgery).
NOTE-I: Any Post Graduate Degree or Diploma awarded by any Indian Universities, included in or excluded from, the Schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956), consequent to recognition granted or withdrawn by Govt. of India as per provisions of the said Act shall be deemed to have been included or excluded accordingly from the Schedule-VI.
(3) At least 03 years’ Teaching experience as Sr. Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first post graduate degree.
(1) Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognised University or Institution.
(2) 03 years experience in chemical analysis of ores and minerals from a laboratory recognized as a Research Laboratory by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)/Department of Science and Technology (DST) or any other such government organization carrying out chemical analysis of ores and mineral.
Deputy Director (Examination Reforms) ->
(1) Master’s Degree or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in any of these Subjects-: History/ Sociology/ Economics/ Political Science/ Public Administration/ Geography/ or Law from a recognized University. Or equivalent.
(2) 05 years post qualification experience in teaching at degree level/ Research/ preparation of teaching-learning material/ curriculum development/ educational testing/ examination reforms / development and administration of online examination.
Scientist-‘B’ (Hydrometeorologist) ->
(1) Master’s degree in Science or Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
(2) The equivalent word is clarified as under: Master degree (at least two years degree course after graduation) in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics or Master of Science Degree in any Discipline or Degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electricals Engineering or Engineering in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution.
Medical Officer ->
(1) Medical qualifications included in the first or the second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
(2) Completed of Compulsory Rotating in Internship.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of ₹ 25/-only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PHAA/omen candidates of any community.
Selection Process: Recruitment Test / Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible Interview Candidates are required to Apply Online through UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Website on or before 01/02/2018 up to 23:59 Hours.