Hyderabad: Facebook-owned messaging service WhatsApp had introduced many features in the app to improve users’ experience. However, unfortunately, there is no option to schedule messages.
According to the report published in DC, this drawback can be overcome by using the SKEDit app. It allows users to schedule their messages. Not only WhatsApp messages, it also allows users to schedule SMS, emails, Facebook posts etc.
Here are the steps to use the SKEDit app
- Download and install SKEDit
- Create an account.
- After successful creation of an account, login.
- Tab on ‘WhatsApp Business’ or ‘WhatsApp’ icon.
- The app will request for ‘accessibility’ permission.
- Finally, users can schedule messages, posts etc.
- Users can also repeat messages.