Woman dies of snake bite

Woman dies of snake bite

Kodangal: Last night, a woman was bitten by the snake while she was asleep in her residence at Narsapur, Daulatabad mandal. She died of poison.

According to family members, Wade Saiamma (50) was asleep after dinner at her residence. She got up from sleep at 3 am. She was bitten by a poisonous snake while she was asleep.

The woman was rushed to the government hospital in Tandoor, where she died while undergoing treatment. She is survived by 3 sons and a daughter.

Siasat news

People Also Viewed