Hyderabad: Due to non-availability of over bridge, a person who was injured due to electrocution could not be shifted to hospital on time. The attempt to carry the injured person on shoulders failed and consequently, the person died.
This incident took place in Gabadi Village, Bheempur Mandal of Adilabad District.
According to the details of the incident, a person was electrocuted in Gabadi Village. Some persons carried him on their shoulders. The injured persons could not reached hospital on time and died on the way.
The villagers complain that they have no facilities. They have to travel on foot for about 5 km to nearby village, Karanjeti to get ration and other articles. Since there is no road to their village, no person comes there for survey.
Youths of the village, M. Praveen, Kanta Swamy, M. Harish, Gopa Akash, M. Vinod and others demanded the Govt. to resolve the issues of their village.