Nellore: Geethanjali Institute of Science & Technology has announced the HCL Technologies off campus drive for professional graduates including BE / B.Tech / MCA 2018 and 2019 passed out students on Wednesday 4th September 2019.
Venue: Geethanjali Institute of Science & Technology, 3rd Mile, Gangavaram (V), Kovur (M), Bombay Highway, Nellore.
The eligible candidates should report at the college at 8.30 a.m.
- Online Test (90 minutes)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Candidates need to note the offer will be finalized on the same day with Immediate joining.
The company offers an integrated portfolio of products /solutions/ services, and IP through Mode 1-2-3 strategy/skills built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Skill-based hiring with the following job roles & responsibility for the below-mentioned skills.
- Hardware, Embedded
- EMB C, C++, Java, .Net, React JS, Java full stack , Angular, API, J2EE
- SAP – FICO, Security, BI, SD, CRM, ABAP/ARIBA
- Oracle Fusion, Dell boomi, EBM , BRM
- Unix Shell Script, Python, Selenium, Linux
- Image Processing & Machine Learning
- 3G/4G/5G Modem L1 and Modem L2 Design
- 3G/4G/5G Call Processing, Signalling/Transport protocols Design
- 3G/4G/5G Functional, Performance & Capacity Testing
- IP Transport, Cloud platform Design
- PLM, CAD, Mechanical
- C, DO178C, Matlab, Simulink,RTRT,SCADE
- Mobile App, Angular, Cordova , Hybrid Mobile app
- AX, COSMOS, SPARK, Hadoop, SQL, BI, Reactjs , Teradata, DEVOPS
- Cloud platform dev, System Level programming, Angular 6, Cobol modernization
- Service Virtualization
- LANSA and AWS, dockers, kubernetes, Data analytics, Abinitio
- MES (Apriso, SAP ME/MII), Supply Chain, Thingworx, .NET, J2EE, Data Analytics
- Polymer Engineering , Material Engineering
- Mulesoft , Clover Leaf, Qlikview, MS Azure Developer
- Share point, Informatica, Hyperion, Rice Components, AEMRoles & Responsibilities:Review, design, develop & implementation
The candidate must understand the new requirements and come up with the design for new features.
Candidate should be designing new features with optimized ways & ability to handle the required scale and work on implementation.
Work along with geographically dispersed teams & client engineers in coming up with the design & implementation approaches
Support through the qualification cycles and work closely with the functional and end-to-end test teams to troubleshoot problems found in integration testing.
Candidate must handle problems reported from the field and come up with quick resolutions, recovery and fixes.
Eligibility Criteria: All professional graduates with 75% consistency can appear for the interviews.
For further queries please reach Mr Ram Gopal on 9900837345 or Ms. Sukeerthi on 9398232510
Interested Candidates can send their CV to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd September.
The Registration link for the drive is https://forms.gle/KNdSf1naEc6Bf3Qz5.
ELIGIBILITY: ONLY FOR 2018 & 2019 Passed Outs (REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 3-9-2019 12:00 MIDNIGHT)