Madhya Pradesh: Online game addiction is no big news with PUBG gamers going crazy across the globe.
The addiction to this popular battle royale game PUBG is widely seen and witnessed nowadays in all age groups, News18 reports.
According to a recent report, a young man from Chhindwara in Madhya Pradesh drank acid mistaking it for water while playing the game.
He was so engrossed in the game that he did not realize he had picked an acid bottle instead of a water bottle for drinking.
He was eventually rushed to nearby hospital where Dr Manan Gogia performed an operation on the youth’s intestines.
His condition is reported to be out of danger.
Meanwhile, in China, gaming giant Tencent on Friday has announced it has imposed a digital lock on few games and that it requires players under 13 to ask their guardians to open it for them.