Bhongir: In a tragic incident, a bridegroom and his parents died two days after the marriage. This incident took place at Yadadri-Bhongir District, Telangana.
According to the report published in The Hans India, the groom is identified as Parveen (22). He lost his life while saving his mother from electrocution.
As per the details, the groom’s mother, Gangamma came in contact with electric wire while she was drying the clothes.
When her son and husband came to rescue her, they also got electrocuted.
Ultimately, three persons of the family got electrocuted thereby turning wedding house into tragedy.